MC TDS (MC Transport Design and Simulation doo) was founded in 2018 as a 100% subsidiary of MC Mobility Consultants GmbH, Austria. Today, it is Serbian-Austrian-Greek company with headquarters in Belgrade.
MC TDS possesses three Big company licences (Velika licenca):
- P131S1 – Traffic and traffic signalling projects for state roads of the first and second order, road facilities and traffic connections to these roads and border crossings
- P141S1 – Traffic and traffic signalling projects for public railway infrastructure with connections
- P144S1 – Traffic and traffic signalling projects for metros
confirmed by the Decision of the Ministry of Construction, Transport, and Infrastructure of the Republic of Serbia no. 351-02-01125/2023-09 valid until 09.05.2025.
MC TDS has the core team at its premises in Belgrade, Serbia. All members of the team are well-seasoned experts with consulting careers all over the world, amongst them a former head of department of Serbian Railways, Ministry of Transport & Infrastructure and Institute of transportation CIP.
MC TDS team of experts is comprised of people, who have not only the technical, but also cultural and linguistic knowledge. Our company “speaks” Serbian, Croatian, BIH language, Chinese, English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish and knows to perform mobility and transport in the respective cultures.
While our experts have rendered services to companies all over the world (notably South Africa, Balkans, China, SEA etc.), they have gained knowledge on how technical expertise is implemented – not from outside, but from inside – making it more comprehensible and approachable.
MC TDS customers are railway infrastructure companies, public and private transport operators, international technical assistance and financing organisations, governmental bodies and banks.
MC TDS has profound knowledge of design and simulation of operations for transport infrastructures over the world. We are specialised in preparing all kind of documentation and spatial planning for public and private railway lines, junction, stations, depots, terminals, road and highways.
MC TDS experts are capable of working with software Opentrack©, Treno©, ArcGIS©, AutoDesk AutoCAD©, Minitab©, SPSS©, Visum©, Vissim© and EMME©
Who We Are
MC TDS team of experts is comprised of people, who have not only the technical, but also cultural and linguistic knowledge. Our experts have rendered services to companies all over the world (predominantly Balkans), and have gained knowledge on how technical expertise is implemented – not from outside, but from inside – making it more comprehensible and approachable.
Understanding > Change > Go-life & improve based on the level of people, solutions and leadership
- High diversification – to secure interdisciplinarity
- Continuous improvement of operation processes and quality through balanced recruiting and continous training of staff
- Steady presence in the growth markets of South-Eastern Europe
- Sustainable relations with partners and clients
- “Green” sustainable consulting concepts